Saturday, October 10, 2009

How far can ____ go? (Updated)

So I'm continuing to see how far I can make my money go at CVS.

Now the question needs to be "How far can I make $43.01 go at CVS?

My previous post showed how much I had already gotten for $24.03...now here is what I've added to that loot.

Trip 4: 4 Bottles of Children's Tylenol (Expiration dates in 2011) and 1 tube of Colgate Advanced toothpaste (Retail value - 35.06)
Paid: 10.20 and my 10 EBs
Got Back: 12 EBs

Trip 5: Dove Body Wash, 2 Dove Conditioners, 1 Dove Shampoo, and Revlon Nailpolish (Retail Value - 28.29)
Paid: 8.78 and my 12 EBs
Got Back: 13 EBs

I'm pleased with these purchases - and they are all things that my family WILL use. (If we somehow avoid needing that much tylenol in the next two years - we will share with someone else.)

No comments:

Post a Comment