Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What I'm making with my deals...

Some people have asked if the food that I'm finding coupons for is actually food that we eat. I could go into a long winded answer of this question now, but instead I decided to post my meal plan based on last week's Publix trip.

Last Friday night: Cookout at friend's house. Took the steaks and the cheesy potatoes ($9.36)
Saturday: Dinner at a friend's house
Sunday: Curt made me chicken broccoli alfredo that we ate for two meals (he did the shopping, not sure of the total)
Monday: Tilapia, Veggies, Pasta ($3.47 - includes one meal of leftovers)
Tuesday: Curt has a dinner meeting and I'm eating at a friend's house
Wednesday: We'll probably do $5 pizza night at Hungry Howie's
Thursday: Ranch Chicken, Veggies, Frozen French Fries ($3.89 - should include at least one meal of leftovers)
Friday: Hosting a dinner for church - I'm responsible for cheesy potatoes and salad
Saturday: Shrimp, Veggies, Rice ($4.25 - may or may not include leftovers)

No comments:

Post a Comment