Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CVS Memorial Day Savings

Once I got the kids fed yesterday, I headed out the door for CVS. I wanted to get to CVS and to Publix before their lunchtime feeding. I was successful. Here is my CVS loot...

IMG_1621

2 twelve packs of TP, 1 mouthwash, 1 facewash, 1 box of tampons, 1 tube of toothpaste, 2 boxes of bandaids, 1 nail polish, 18 razors, 2 dishsoaps, 2 face scrubs, 4 Sobe waters, (and a rain check for two deodorants)...

Out of Pocket Total....6 dollars and 7 cents!!!
Retail Value: $$70.13
% Savings: 91%

Here's how I did it...

Transaction One:
Mouthwash 2.99
TP 5.49 with a $1/1 coupon
TP 5.49 with a $1/1 coupon
Bandaids 2.99 with a $1/1 coupon
Bandaids 2.99 with a $1/1 coupon
SOBE Waters - BOGO @ 1.59 with a BOGO coupon - free
9 2-packs of Razors .99 each - used 3 $2/1 coupons (should have been able to use a 4th $2/1 coupon - but I wasn't...)
St. Ive's scrub 1.49 with a $1.50/1 coupon (2)

Used a $4/$20 coupon from a previous CVS receipt
Used $10 in Extra Bucks from the coke deal a few weeks ago
OOP expense: 5.89
Received: 4 Extra Bucks

Transaction Two:
Clearasil Face Wash 3.99

Used: 4 EB's from transaction 1
OOP expense: Zero
Received: 3.99 in Extra Bucks

Transaction Three:
Tampons 3.99
Dish soap .99

Used: $1/1 coupon on tampons and 3.99 EB's from transaction 2
OOP expense: 6 cents
Received: 2.99 in Extra Bucks

Transaction Four:
Nail Polish 3.99

Used: $1/1 coupon and 2.99 in EB's from Transaction 3
OOP expense: 7 cents
Received: 3.00 in Extra Bucks

Transaction Five:
Dish Soap .99
Toothpaste 2.99

Used: $1/1 coupon on toothpaste and 3.00 in EB's from Transaction 4
OOP expense: 5 cents
Received: 2.00 in Extra Bucks

5 comments:

  1. I feel like I am reading German. How on earth did you figure all of this out?? You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I have become a for real cvs-er in the past months....loved the memorial day deals! Oh- i think the neutrogena deals are still going for the week...did you see the little 1oz bottles for 1.99 ea? If you buy 2 Neutrogena products you get 10 ecb back! And these little bottles work! They are in various places in cvs mine was on a makeup short little aisle in a clear container. Check it out :) Found your blog through FB!
    Lindsey Larrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    memorial day deals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job!
    how to sleep with lower back pain

    ReplyDelete